Skate Mum, Brooke Craig, has recorded her journey of connecting with her son and seeing him grow within the sport. Brooke has not only collated her thoughts, experiences, ups and downs in her new book ‘Skater Creator’, she also invited other Skater Creators to contribute their perspectives and stories to the book. If you are a Skater Creator or curious about the thoughts and stories of some of our very own Australian Skate Mums and Dads.
Grab yourself a copy, all profits will go towards supporting the Australian Skateboard Racing Association (ASRA).
“Downhill Skateboarding is not the sport most mothers would choose for their child, but downhill skateboarding has played such a huge role in shaping my son.
It has proven to be a surprising opportunity to get to know my boy and to share some wonderful times with him.
Please invest time in what they love. Give them the space to grow and watch them sparkle.”
Includes contributions from:
- Julie Cantrill – mother of Finn Cantrill
- Sue Christian – mother of Jack Meyn
- Lance and Anita Evans – parents of Josh Evans
- Nicole Mills – mother of Zak Mills-Goodwin
- Renee Ngaparu – Mother of Jasmine Ngaparu
- Sue Perks- mother of Harry Clarke
- Toni Thompson – Mother of Mitch and Tim Thompson
- Libby Tully – Mother of Shannon Tully
- Thea Young – mother of Bryn and Riley Young